Take your piece of a $1,000,000,000 music industry

I want to show you exactly how you can take your piece of a
$1,000,000,000 music industry. But more on that later.


First of all I want to tell you a bit about where I come
from so that you can see that I know what I am talking
about!


All I ever wanted to do was to make music. As a kid it was
not just a dream but a passion.


I used to wake up in the middle of the night with a new
song running through my head which just had to be written
down before I forgot it.


My family loved my music and thought I was talented, what
parent doesn't! But...


They knew how hard it was to make it big in the music
industry.


They thought I was crazy to want to do it. In fact my dad
used to tell me that I could play music part-time and I
should think about what I wanted to do for a career!


The problem was there was nothing else that I wanted to do.
Music was the drive behind my life.

For years I spent time playing any gig I could get. I would
do everything I could to continue playing music but the
record deals never came!


I am sure that you know what I am talking about.


Back in those days the only way to have a successful music
career was to sell a lot of records!


But then something happened to change everything...


The Internet


With the internet becoming common in every household around
the world you no longer needed big labels.


You could do it all yourself.


And that is exactly what I did!


I went out there and learned everything I could about all
the geeky stuff on the internet so that I could begin
marketing my own music.


After all, if the record labels weren't going to do it for
me then I was going to have to do it myself!


Today I have a very successful independent record label
called Platinum Millenium. You may have heard of it, if not
you almost certainly have heard of our artists!


Why am I telling you this?


Because I want you to know that I don't just talk, I have
walked the talk and continue to every day.


I learnt the hard way and I want to make it much easier for
you.


You don't need to make the mistakes I made, you can learn
from my mistakes and take your music career to the next
level much faster!


I wanted to tell you about the biggest problems that
musicians face online at www.boborecords.com and www.reverbnation.com/txk

Comments